This is a busy week for me being my parents and ying god-grandparents are away for a holiday (Agian), this time to INDIA .. This is probably the 7th or 8th trip of 2008. As Im also starting to lose track of it,thus , I've decided to blog it...
I'm taking over the super mommy duties this week.. Marketing, Cooking, Picking Ying to and fro from school and fulfilling my Full/Part time job.. Though it can be tiring but having their praise on the nice food sure makes it worth it..
Menu for today was Fried Fish w/onion, Pork Cutlet, Chawanmushi (Ying ate 2 cups), Xiao Bai Cai and Potato Soup..
I wanted to take pics but before I have the time to do it, they (Ying + Ben) have started digging at their food.. hehe..
We be having simple food tomorrow as I may knock off late due to a conference..
Menu for 18Nov :
Steam Tofu w/mushroom, Stir fry Spinach and Braised Chicken..
Hopefully my maid can pick up some cooking this week as well since mum be away (again) for 2 holidays in Dec..
