These are the little words that Ben and I are very sure Xin calling out to Denise today.
Im so proud of my boy though I thought usually papa or mama are the first words.
Updated Milestone :
Xin can "walk" round his cot by holding to the panels of the cot.
Able to stand up with min support or by holding on to furnitures.
Calls "Jie Jie" - 13th Jun (11mths)
Making small walking steps.
Able to sit with no support required.
Follows rhythm and music with movement of hands.
Im so proud of my boy though I thought usually papa or mama are the first words.
Updated Milestone :
Xin can "walk" round his cot by holding to the panels of the cot.
Able to stand up with min support or by holding on to furnitures.
Calls "Jie Jie" - 13th Jun (11mths)
Making small walking steps.
Able to sit with no support required.
Follows rhythm and music with movement of hands.
