I had a heart to heart chat with boss last week regarding about my cold war with KM. The conclusion is that bits and bits of small issues have added up to become a BIG issues which is actually not an issue at all.
He wants me to make the 1st move to patch up with her knowingly that KM would not, I took some time to think of this and wonder if this is necessary as it takes 2 hands to clap. I did tried to before and got a few slaps in return so why should be I silly to go through again.
But again, he did make a point. How long do WE want the cold war to carry on? After 10 years down the road, I may have nothing to remember about but looking foolish to be annoyed by such a trivia matter. It doesnt hurt to make the 1st move and at least I knew I tried even other's just wants to step on my kind intention. Sometimes, I just have to try to be more objective and learn how to manage my emo and language.
人在做, 天在看
