Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I was H1N1ed..

25th July (Sat)
Was running a high fever of 39DEG in the morning, Took Panadol but din really work, told Ben that Im really not well and need to see Dr Chua.. so he immediately drove me down (together with Ying and I wasnt on Mask) to Hoh Chin.

Super crowded, packed with pple doing their medical checkup for VISA application.. Temperature was at 38.8DEG when checked over the counter and was sent to the waiting room and placed on Mask.

Waited quite long before the Lab Lady came in with a "SWAB" and informed Doc wanted me to do a primary test for Influ A.. The reasons came out as POSTIVE for Influ A.. Came as a shocked and called Ben whom was waiting downstair with Ying at Mc Donald...4D also not so jun and some more I was with Ying the entire morning w/o a mask.


Doc prescribe me with Tamiflu and I was due to return on Monday for the H1N1 confirmation test..

27th July (Monday)
Went doc to Hoh Chin to do my confirmation test and was send back home as the sample need to be courier to TTS for further analysis,

Doc say it should be 90% confirmed for H1N1 but still need to wait for the report.


28th July (Tuesday)
Lab and Office rang,

Results was postive for H1N1, Damm it.. Kana... On MC for the entire week..